U.S. Urology Partners strives to recruit the best in class. We are looking for people who share our mission of excellence in providing compassionate care.
U.S. Urology Partners is seeking urologists and radiation oncologists to join Central Ohio Urology Group (COUG)
Through a network of 15 locations in the region, COUG is a leading provider of comprehensive urological services, including men’s health, women’s health, cancer care, advanced treatment options for prostate and bladder cancer, and radiation oncology.
U.S. Urology Partners is an affiliate of Central Ohio Urology Group and NMS Capital, with plans to support urology practices nationally.
- Access to state-of-the-art urology clinics and several satellite offices serving the Central Ohio region
- Hospital affiliations that provide robust robotics programs
- Comprehensive ancillary services: radiation therapy (IMRT), Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic (APCC), Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC), lab, imaging, in-office dispensary, multiple hospital and outreach agreements
- Company provided physician extenders
- Competitive salary guarantee with generous bonus tied to productivity
- Other substantial compensation benefits and robust fringe benefits package
- Competitive investment opportunities